Contemplate the following saying:
Sow a thought, reap a word;Sow a word, reap an action;Sow an action, reap a habit;Sow a habit, reap a character;Sow a character, reap a destiny.
- thoughts and words are predictions (mental formations about the future)
- habits and character are memories (mental and karmic formations about the past)
- all models are wrong, some are useful
- link with Dragon Dreaming project wheel: dreaming (character / destiny / thought), planning (thought / word), doing (action) and celebrating (habit / character)
- a change in destiny is possible through a change in action; the change is immediate but will only become visible after percolating through habit and character.